Friday, January 11, 2008

Vanessa Opens up about Nude Pics!

Vanessa Hudgens has opened up about her nude pictures, which surface on the internet, with Seventeen. I’m much better now,” the 19-year-old said, adding, “But truthfully I don’t like talking about it.”
Vanessa says, “It was very traumatic, and I am extremely upset it happened. I hope all my fans can learn from my mistake and make smart decisions. But I wouldn’t have been able to get through it if it wasn’t for my family, friends and fans, who supported me all along the way.”
The Disney star tells: “I found out from my manager. We heard some story was going to break in the tabloids, and I was like, What?!? A few days later, the picture came out while I Was on vacation in Australia. Thank God, I wasn’t home – it would have sucked if I was at home. So I got to be away from L.A. for about a millisecond. But when I came back, it got kind of crazy.”
Vanessa evens tells how she told her mother, Gina, “I was just open with her, and she was just so cute. She was like, ‘Well, everyone can be naked if they want to.’ “

No comments: