Sunday, May 18, 2008

High School Musical 3 Press Conference

High School Musical sweethearts, Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron, along with co-stars Corbin Bleu, Ashley Tisdale and Monique Coleman, took part in a start-of-production press conference at East High School in Salt Lake City on Friday (may 2nd)

And with the principal photography stage of production set to begin tomorrow, it looks like the beginning of the end of an era, as Ashley Tisdale previously told press, “I’m excited. But it’s going to be sad. It seems like it will be graduation and I’ll be crying while we’re filming.” Director Kenny Ortega commented on having such a terrific cast, saying, “I am the luckiest guy in the world and I know it. This will be our last time together and I love working with these kids so much. It’s going to be great.”


No comments: