Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vanessa Stops by Regis and Kelly

With her hectic schedule, this girl must be toting some Red Bull around with her! Vanessa Hudgens tended to her promotional duties this morning (July 2) with an appearance on “Good Morning America” followed by a stop at “Live with Regis and Kelly.” Of the new disc, Vanessa tells: “Identified is a lot of fun. It’s my second album. It’s just me identifying myself. I’ve also been into things that are a little different–a jazzier feel. I wanted to interpret that into my album. It’s a different part of me that no one’s ever heard before.”
Talking about her upcoming tour, the HSM cutie explains: “In August, I’m gonna go on a state fair tour, which I’m really excited about. I’m just gonna be eating cotton candy all morning! [And] I’m actually going to be doing some show with (High School Musical co-star) Corbin Bleu, so I’m just thrilled to do it.”

No comments: