Saturday, November 15, 2008

High School Musical 3 Melbourne Premeire

They’ve been working overtime to bring their hit movie “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” to as many fans as possible. And earlier today Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale were in Melbourne, Australia. And there certainly wasn’t a shortage of interest in the big premiere as over 1500 screaming fans showed up to welcome the Disney darlings to the Village Jam Factory. With such far-reaching success, Vanessa confessed she’s taken aback by the success of the HSM films. She told press, “It’s very overwhelming. It’s incredible though, the fans are so amazing.” Zac added, “I love being a part of High School Musical. I wish I could do it forever, but everyone’s got to grow up. I’d love to try it all. I’ll see where the wind takes me.”

No comments: