Friday, December 12, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens Talks HSM Experience

Of all the “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” stars,Vanessa Hudgens may be the most grateful for her chance to participate in the series. She was home-schooled, so the films’ high school experience was her only taste of what it was like to do all the school-related things that most teenagers do. She recently told press, “This has been my high school experience. I got to make that close group of friends you have in high school. I got to graduate with them, to throw my cap in the air for the very first time. And I guess I got to have a fairytale prom.” That being said, it was a no-brainer for her to sign on for the third film. “When I heard that we were doing a third one, I could not have been more excited because they’re my best friends. And you’re getting to do what you love, which is acting, singing and dancing.” And as filming wrapped on HSM3, Hudgens revealed that the emotions were almost too much. “The last day was just too many tears. We actually couldn’t get back to filming because Kenny (Ortega, director) made this announcement, and the hair and make-up (people) were saying ‘We can’t get make-up on them because they won’t stop crying.’”

No comments: