Monday, February 16, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens: Santa Monica Sweetheart

Drawing paparazzi wherever she goes, Drawing paparazzi wherever she goes, Vanessa Hudgens caused a scene as she was bombarded upon arriving for lunch in Santa Monica on Thursday afternoon (February 12). Wearing a flowing white scarf and toting her fringed handbag, the Disney cutie hopped out of her car before making her way inside for a bite to eat. Meanwhile, Vanessa’s hit movie “High School Musical 3” comes out on DVD this coming Tuesday (February 17) - with a deluxe edition featuring all kinds of extras.

Talking about vlooper moment, Vanessa told press, “I’m so clumsy. It’s terrible! I managed to hit Ashley several times by accident on set - and I felt awful about it. At one point, I hit her in the eye and she had to put ice on it. Another time, I whacked her in the face with my elbow. I was always bashing her - but it was completely by accident. Oops!”
Continuing on, Nessa tells, “One of the funniest bloopers happened during Can I Have This Dance. A helicopter kept flying overhead and when that happens, you lose the sound so you can’t continue a scene. The helicopter wouldn’t go away, so in the end Zac just looked at me and said, ‘That’s actually my helicopter… Do you want to go for a ride?’ We both ran to the edge of the building and pretended to jump off the balcony, but we were only joking. It was like Mission Impossible and we couldn’t stop laughing at the crew who thought we were being serious!”

No comments: