Saturday, March 7, 2009

Zac Efron: Wispy Hair Hunk

Enjoying the beautiful SoCal weather, Zac Efron was spotted on a stroll outside his house in Los Angeles yesterday afternoon (March 5). The “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” heartthrob looked hunky in a fitted grey t-shirt, black jeans, and white sneakers as the wind got the best of his shaggy brown hair. Speaking of HSM, Zac recently told press that while he enjoyed the wild ride that came with the success of the Disney films, he never quite understood it. He dished, “I liked being the kid in the adult circle. As far back as I can remember, I couldn’t understand or relate to a lot of kids. I still don’t understand how High School Musical became a hit. I’m going to make as many lighthearted movies as I can. Every time we started a new High School Musical movie, I wanted to keep that kid inside of me alive.”

No comments: