Thursday, April 9, 2009

Zac Efron Likes His Privacy

A vast amount of celebrities utilize social network sites such as Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, but you won’t find Zac Efron on any of them. In a recent interview, the “HSM” star said he has chosen not to get involved with these sites because he likes to have some privacy. He says, “I kind of value in people not knowing where I am or what I’m doing.” When asked to demonstrate his sentiments towards the typical posting, Efron jokes: “I’m on the toilet. Still on the toilet. Guys, dot-dot-dot, out of TP. Still on the toilet.”, Mr. Efron joked, “I’m on the toilet. Still on the toilet. Guys, dot-dot-dot, out of TP. Still on the toilet.” Meanwhile, the 21-year-old’s latest film, “17 Again,” will be making its way into theaters April 17th.

No comments: