Friday, May 15, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Steps Out for Diesel

Making a promotional appearance, Vanessa Hudgens attended the launch of Diesel’s “Only the Brave” fragrance at the Diesel Boutique in West Hollywood last night (May 9). The “High School Musical” hottie looked cute in a white tank top paired with a pair fo Diesel jeans as he playfully posed for photographers before mingling with fellow guests. Meanwhile, Miss Hudgens recently spoke to press about her first kiss and her first almost-kiss - describing the situations. “My first real kiss was, I was 15,” she tells. “Just bad, just bad news. Not good. You don’t know what’s going on, and it’s so awkward, and (yech) just horrible.”
Prior to her first true liplock, Vanessa, 20, explains, “My first almost kiss was bizarre. It was in fifth grade and it was a dare. They dared me to make out with my … I called him my boyfriend at the time … and they wanted us to make out and I was deathly afraid. I was wearing a retainer and they’re like, ‘You should take your retainer out,’ Actually I chickened out … I never did it. I guess I’m not one for peer pressure.”

No comments: