Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens: Another Nude Pic Scandal

It looks like she didn’t learn her lesson the first time around - Vanessa Hudgens has once again been the target of a hacker who obtained more nude pictures from her Blackberry. According to a report, the “High School Musical” hottie’s mobile phone was compromised and another round of nude pictures has made its way onto the Internet. This new batch of photos serves to negate the statements Hudgens recently made about lessons learned from the first ordeal. She told press, “That’s why I’m extremely guarded. I really do try to watch everything I say. Because one little tiny slip, and it’s like the world is coming to an end! It is hard. I do always have a wall up. But I feel by doing it, I keep myself safe. I try to live my life, do what I want, and just let everything else follow along. I try not to read the blogs or what people say about me. Because that’s what brings everybody down–no matter what you do, you’re always going to have haters.”

No comments: