Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens Stops By the “Today” Show

Gearing up for the release of her new movie “Bandslam” later this month, Vanessa Hudgens was spotted arriving at the “Today” show this morning to do some promotion. The “High School Musical” hottie looked super hot in a sleeveless purple minidress teamed with a pair of high-heeled sandals as she arrived at NBC Studios. As for the future, Vanessa recently revealed that while she absolutely loves kids, she’s not looking to have them anytime soon. She explained, “All this exposure to young children does put me off having them. I love kids, don’t get me wrong, because without them I wouldn’t be where I am today, but they do follow me around to the most peculiar places. And they’re very loud! When they start screaming it’s sweet to see how enthusiastic they are, but I’m going to go deaf sooner than most people. It’s impossible to calm them down when they start, I just cover my ears.”

No comments: