Sunday, November 22, 2009

Zac Efron: GMTV Guy

Out for a promotional appearance, Zac Efron was spotted leaving the GMTV Studios earlier today in London, England (November 20). The “High School Musical” stud was drumming up interest in his new flick “Me and Orson Welles,” and graciously stopped to sign autographs and take pictures with a few lucky fans. Last night (November 19), Zac was over in the Notting Hill neighborhood attending a special screening of the film at the Gate Cinema. In a recent interview, Efron explained his criteria for choosing movie roles. “Would I go watch this movie? That’s probably the first thing I think about. The second is, What’s the challenge? What’s the risk? I think the risk for me in this role is that it doesn’t really rely on anything I’ve used in the past. There wasn’t a particular skill set I could fall back on, like singing or dancing or basketball. So I was forced to grow in other areas. The other actors in the movie are all incredibly accomplished, and I didn’t want to disappoint.”

No comments: