Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Zac Efron Picks Up the Pace

Treating himself to a gourmet dinner out, Zac Efron was spotted hitting up Pace restaurant in Los Angeles last night (November 3). Joined by a guy pal, the “High School Musical” stud looked hunky in a white t-shirt as he strolled past the paparazzi and hopped into his car. Earlier in the day, Zac tended to his muscular form with a trip to his local fitness center in Toluca Lake, sporting a grey t-shirt with black shorts. As for his work on “The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud,” Zac’s costar Amanda Crew told press, “I did, however, get to work with Zac in almost all my scenes which was an incredible experience. He really blew me away with his talent and abilities. He pushed me and challenged me a lot during our scenes together, trying to get different responses and reactions in each take. Once you get over the fact that you are talking to Zac Efron, you get to see that he’s just a normal guy who is incredibly passionate about life and what he does. It’s really refreshing to see! I was there and I have to say those girls were determined and faithful in their love for Zac. I think Zac deals with his fans well. He took the time to sign autographs and pictures after wrap every day. How he had the energy to do that after shooting for 12 hours amazes me. I have a lot of respect for him for doing that!”

No comments: