Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens Talks Future Plans

She may have gotten her start as a teeny-bopper Disney starlet, but Vanessa Hudgens isn’t about to be limited by that stereotype. The “High School Musical” hottie told press, “My life is never going to know what page it’s going to turn to.” For example, her new film “Sucker Punch” presented a whole new set of challenges for the “Bandslam” babe. Vanessa explained, "It was the most intense physical training I've ever had in my life. We'd start with three hours of martial arts and break -- and I'd pass out. Then I'd wake up with a Navy SEAL for more. The first day I was carrying 135 pounds -- and I'd pass out again. Tuesdays and Thursdays we were on stages shooting the guns." "It's six movies in one, and you're the same character in each story, but my traits change. In some I'm a follower and unsure about what's going on. Then we go into battle and I turn into a badass. I was blown away by the guns I had to shoot." In related news, Vanessa will be honored by ShoWest with the Female Star of Tomorrow award at ShoWest’s Final Night Banquet and Award Ceremony tomorrow night (March 18th) in Las Vegas.

No comments: