Saturday, September 27, 2008

Vanessa Beverly Hills Babe

With the Octboer 24th release date of “High School Musical: Senior Year” looming closer and closer, Vanessa Hudgens is taking all of the necessary precautions to make sure she’s ready to hit the promotional trail. She was spotted heading into a medical building before doing some shopping in Beverly Hills. Vanessa's on screen off screen boy friend Zac Efron has Given her props for helping him make up for starting rehearsals later than the rest of the HSM crew.
He told press, “I started rehearsals two weeks later than everybody else so I had to put in extra time to catch up. I had to learn the waltz and some ballroom stuff, which was interesting.”
He continued, “I do not know why people ever did it. It is so unbelievably hard. I thought ‘Was this really classed as fun?’ It was so difficult to learn. When I got the hang of it and got it down it was OK. Luckily with Vanessa, she is so easy to dance with. She kind of leads me! She made it a lot easier but we practiced a lot.”

No comments: