Friday, September 19, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens Heads Over to Hugo

After an evening out at the Teen Vouge Young Hollywood party, Vanessa was back to business in Studio City on Friday (September 19). Meanwhile, fellow Hollywood starlet Megan Fox recently stuck up for Miss Hudgens - saying that she never should have had to apologize for her nude photo scandal from last year.
She tells GQ magazine, “I would never issue an apology for my life and for who I am. It’s like, ‘Oh, I’m sorry, I took a naked, private picture that someone, who is an a**hole, sold for money.’ Someone betrayed Vanessa, but no one’s angry at that person. She had to apologize.” But with the past being the past, Vanessa is looking as happy as ever - now gearing up for the October 24th release of “High School Musical 3: Senior Year”.

No comments: