Friday, March 20, 2009

Zac Efron: Hunky at LAX

He can’t go anywhere without causing a massive scene, and earlier today (March 17) Zac Efron got plenty of attention at LAX International Airport. The “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” stud arrived to find fans a paparazzi waiting for him. And he graciously signed a few autographs before hurrying off in an effort to avoid being photographed. As for his upcoming photo spread in Interview magazine, Efron says the steamy pics (he poses with a naked model) are a welcome change from the squeaky clean Disney image he’s had thus far. He told press, “It was definitely different from anything I had ever done before. There was, like a giant sandbox in the middle of a studio. And then I just got to roll around in the dirt for a couple of hours. I got pretty dirty by the end of it, so that was fun.” He continued, “You know, everything I’ve done in the past has felt very safe, and it was great for a while, but now I’m looking for a place to take chances. I want to play with things.”

No comments: