Friday, March 20, 2009

Zac Efron Premieres “17 Again” in Melbourne

Continuing to cause a frenzy down under, Zac Efron was spotted arriving at the Melbourne, Australia premiere of “17 Again” earlier today (March 16). The “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” stud looked hunky in a grey button-up shirt with grey skinny jeans as he schmoozed with “Neighbours” star Brett Tucker. It’s appropriate that Zac is having such a good time in Aussie land as he’s a big fan of native Australian Hugh Jackman. In a recent interview, Efron confessed that he was excited to get to perform with the “X-Men” star on the Oscars last month. “When I heard I was going to be on stage with Hugh, I was shocked. I was like, ‘I can’t keep up with that guy.’ Not only is he a better singer and dancer, he’s 6 foot three, or four. He’s the tallest guy that I’ve ever seen be that coordinated.” Zac added that Hugh serves as an inspiration for him. “I aspire be where he’s at some day - to have that drive. It gives me hope a little bit.”

No comments: